You are a person to develop and maintain data integrations in HR information system area. You are able to identify which processes and data-flows can be automated, you are good at fixing technical incidents, problem management and development. You actively cooperate with HR process owners as well as tool and system owners from ICT. You are aware that active engagement with parties, process monitoring and prompt error recovery is the clue to business success.
IF YOUR ANSWER IS "YES" TO THE MENTIONED BELOW
- You have software development experience and are familiar with APIs, xML and some DB and ESB
- You have experience or willingness to learn enterprise level system integration solutions
- You are good at communication with the parties involed to find the best solution for the business need
- You are customer service oriented
- Experience with Oracle EBS and MS BizTalk and with setting up monitoring solutions will be regarded as your advantage
WE OFFER YOU
- Challenging work and working experience on international level in leading international IT company
- Opportunity to work with world class top HR tools - Workday, Cornerstone
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Modern office environment as well as dynamic and friendly work atmosphere
- Excellent and competent colleagues
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package - health insurance, sports and a lot more
At Tieto we are a team of professionals spread across many countries who are working on the frontline of a wide range of industries. We inspire, we engage and we deliver. We have global capabilities and a strong presence where our clients need it – in the Nordics or via local delivery centres across the globe.
Are you looking for a career with a company that both challenges and cares? Welcome to Tieto. We are committed to developing enterprises and society through information technology. We believe in openness, independent thinking, and in giving our people the freedom to be their exceptional selves. We are the largest Nordic IT services company providing full lifecycle services for both private and public sectors. Our work puts us at the frontline of a wide range of industries.
We offer you the chance to make a difference and be part of the forefront of emerging businesses and technology, exchanging ideas with the best professionals. You will cooperate with colleagues in an international and evolving working environment, and increase your knowledge in a variety of areas.
We offer you a challenging position with great opportunities for professional growth. With us you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development. If you have a good idea, people will listen to you. We believe that trust fosters freedom and creativity. Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing – a truly open environment.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application and the opportunity to discuss with you!