If you are willing to grow as a Dynamics AX developer or consultant, be involved in a large international project from the beginning and are exciting about shift work, you are welcome to join our team!
Your will be responsible for Dynamic 365 AX for Retail solution support and based on your skills responsible to enhance and improve existing Dynamics solution. Provide preventive, adaptive and perfective maintenance.
We expect you to have
- Willingness to learn and develop your skills
- Familiar with AX from consultancy or development side
- Good communication skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Ability to work as a team member and independently as well
- Education or ongoing studies in Information Technologies software development field
- Willingness to work in shifts
What will be considered as an advantage
- Trade and Logistics area
- Expierence with Dynamics AX, Dynamics 365 as advantage
- Retail area experience
- C#/.Net development experience
- Skills using Visual Studio skills using Visual Studio
- Experience with development for Dynamics AX (X++, MorphX)
- Related technologies from Microsoft stack (.NET, SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services, SharePoint, BizTalk)
- Knowledge of POS solutions (Cloud POS, MPOS – Modern Point of Sales)
- Challenging work and working experience on international level in leading international IT company
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Modern office environment as well as dynamic and friendly work atmosphere
- Excellent and competent colleagues
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package (health insurance, sports etc.)
At Tieto we are a team of professionals spread across many countries who are working on the frontline of a wide range of industries. We inspire, we engage and we deliver. We have global capabilities and a strong presence where our clients need it – in the Nordics or via local delivery centres across the globe.
Are you looking for a career with a company that both challenges and cares? Welcome to Tieto. We are committed to developing enterprises and society through information technology. We believe in openness, independent thinking, and in giving our people the freedom to be their exceptional selves. We are the largest Nordic IT services company providing full lifecycle services for both private and public sectors. Our work puts us at the frontline of a wide range of industries.
We offer you the chance to make a difference and be part of the forefront of emerging businesses and technology, exchanging ideas with the best professionals. You will cooperate with colleagues in an international and evolving working environment, and increase your knowledge in a variety of areas.
We offer you a challenging position with great opportunities for professional growth. With us you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development. If you have a good idea, people will listen to you. We believe that trust fosters freedom and creativity. Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing – a truly open environment.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application and the opportunity to discuss with you!